B'nai Zion Earns Money When You Shop
When you shop at Kroger, if you show your KrogerPlus card, or use your alternate ID, Kroger will give B’nai Zion a percentage of the sale. You don’t have to spend any extra. Just shop as you normally do.
You do not have to have a special B'nai Zion barcode anymore, and you don't have to begin the program over again every year.
You do have to sign up online to connect your KrogrePlus card to the Community Rewards program for B'nai Zion to receive money.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
· Please register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com, or come into or call B'nai Zion with your Kroger card and we will help you register.
· You must first have a registered Kroger Plus card account to link to B'nai Zion.
· If you are new online customers, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
· You can sign up for a Kroger Community Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms and conditions.
· You will get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
· You should click on "My Account" and use the email address and password you just set up to proceed to the next step.
· After August 1, 2013, please click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
· Please update or confirm their information.
· Please enter your NPO number (83728) or name of organization, or select organization from list and click on confirm.
· To verify they are enrolled correctly, they will see your organizations name on the right side of their information page.
· REMEMBER, purchases will not count for B'nai Zion until after you register your card.
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Plus Card number, to register your card.
· Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus Card or use their Alt ID when shopping for each purchase to count.